Rates & Calendar
Our rates vary depending on season and availability. Please complete reservation form to obtain the latest date for your preferred dates and size of your party.
We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, Zelle, Venmo, Paypal, wire transfers and deposit to a US or Nicaragua bank.
Searching for a smaller place or your dates are taken, check out our other homes at Playanica.com
- Check In: after 03:00 pm
- Check Out: before 12:00 pm
- Includes daily cleaning service & initial amenities.
- Minimum Stay: 1 night for Beach & Tropical seasons, 4-7 days Vacation & Party seasons
- Maximum Stay: Unlimited
- Guests included in base rate:
5 BR - 14 guests, 100 kWH electricity per day
3 BR - 10 guests, 75 kWH electricity per day
2 BR - 5 guests, 50 kWH electricity per day
Each additional guest is $10/night.
- Maximum Guests: 22 people sleeping in beds (one per single bed, two people in double-queen-king beds). Larger groups may set up their own accommodation such as two children per bed, etc. We have hosted groups as large as 30 pax. See Internal Layout page for details
- Overday rentals based on availability
Note that reservations are not confirmed until we receive the signed rental contract and the initial deposit.
Dates taken? Check out other homes at Playanica.com
We strive to maintain a safe and healthy family environment. For your benefit and that of future guests, we request you comply with the house rules. These are the most important rules, a complete set of rules and cancellation policy are included in the rental agreement.
- No smoking inside the property, only outdoors in ashtrays provided
- Additional fee for guests not listed in the contract
- No pets allowed
- Signed contract required
- A credit card or cash damage deposit required
- Contact us for special requests, party services, and tourism ideas
We strongly encourage all guests to purchase Property Damage Protection insurance, we will gladly provide you with their web page or purchase it for you. This insurance covers accidental damage or losses on behalf of the guest and its party.
We require a security deposit to cover whatever the insurance does not cover, this can be in cash or a credit card hold which will be released shortly after the guest checks out.